Monday

Temple review

I have created so many temple plaques for newlyweds and I have painted two more this summer that I have not posted, so I thought I would review a few of the ones I have designed and introduce the two new ones.

                                                                             Manti
                                                                         Mexico City
                                                               Salt Lake in the spring
                                                              Salt Lake in the winter
                                                                           Draper
                                                                     Newport Beach
                                                                Monterrey, Mexico
Timpanogos

If you know of anyone who is getting married in an LDS temple somewhere, or any other house of worship, I would love to design a plaque for them.

1 comment:

  1. MaryJane, you must do a blog post about your daughters table. That is amazing! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete